Director, Campbell-Mcloughlin Ltd
Coach / Facilitator / Trainer / Organisational Development Consultant
Lesley has recently established her own coaching and leadership development consultancy and is an associate with OPM (Office for Public Management), Berkshire Consulting, INLOGOV, the Virtual Staff College and Ashridge Business School. She served on OPM’s Board of Directors for six years, contributing to the strategic decisions of the company. She had overall responsibility for OPM’s portfolio of work in leadership and organisational development. She is highly skilled at designing and delivering a range of development interventions for senior people.
Lesley’s work includes coaching, top team facilitation and leadership development programmes. For example, she recently worked extensively with leaders in Children’s Services providing coaching and Action Learning Set support to Directors and Assistant Directors. She has worked extensively on leadership development programmes for local government, civil service departments and NHS agencies. Lesley has also supported many organisations to develop more of a coaching culture such as through the National Offender Management Service change initiatives “The Coaching Effect” and her current project with a youth charity “2ndChance” which supports NEETs into work.
Lesley is a highly experienced executive coach and is lead tutor and assessor on ILM’s post graduate coaching qualification programmes. She successfully completed the foundation course in coaching supervision (Bath Consultancy Group) and now supervises a range of qualified coaches.
Current and recent relevant experience
- Executive coach to local authority chief executives, directors and heads of service, public health consultants, NHS directors, voluntary sector senior managers, head teachers, university lecturers, Council Leader and cabinet member.
- Coach to newly qualified social workers (through Frontline)
- Coaching supervisor to qualified NHS coaches and independent coaches
- Action learning set adviser and coach for the Virtual Staff College DCS and ADCS programmes
- Leadership coach for multi-agency systems leadership programme, “Leadership for Change”
- Lead tutor for the ILM Level 7, level 5 and level 3 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Leadership Mentoring
- Top team coaching and facilitation in various London boroughs and NHS Trusts
- Director of leadership development programmes for the National Offender Management Service (NOMS), NHS Foundation Trusts, Local Authorities, various universities,
Qualifications, memberships and licenses
- ILM Diploma (level 7) in executive coaching and leadership mentoring
- Member of the Institute of Health Education
- Member of the Association for Coaching
- Licensed to use a range of psychometric tests and personality inventories, including the Myers Briggs Type Inventory (MBTI), OPQ, Hogan Personality Inventory, Wave, Emotional Intelligence Quotient.